ΑΦΩ Gamma Pi Ruby Anniversary

The stormy weather didn't stop me from going all the way to Quezon Hill to see my loves–my brothers and sisters in APO. Nah, truth is after bathing with that icy cold water, all I wanna do is lay in bed and snooze. But then again, the weather already ruined our first day so I didn't allow it to succeed for the rest of the day. It was Gamma Pi's Ruby anniversary and I really really wanted to attend since I know more alumni would attend the 40 celebration set by the resident members.

When Aimer and I arrived at the venue, which was at former President Joseph Estrada's house in Baguio (they call it mansion), they're already done with dinner but thank goodness we made while the program's ongoing. All the while I, I was conditioned na ang aabutan ko na lang ay ang inuman/fellowship.









I planned to go back to Sta. Theresa that night too, for we have to be at the terminal by 6 am but you can't just leave a party like a Gamma Pi party, plus there are no cabs passing by the place at wee hours. So I stayed and drank the night away.
~~~~

I am a golden eagle, I will fly high.
I am a sturdy oak, I will stand proud.
I am a diamond, I will last forever.
I am a fleur-de-lis, you shall forget me never.

Popular Posts