Rappelling

I was so happy I took Orienteering for a P.E. course! We went rappelling one weekend! I don't know the exact location, but it's already in the outskirts of the city, near the tunnel.

Both Orienteering and Outdoor Recreation classes were there. And all of us had to rappel down this bridge, practically a short one, but still quite scary for a first-timer like me. I had a fear of heights but I am learning to get it over with through time. I had this factor of wanting to try things 'first' before anyone else so I volunteered to go in first when it was my class' turn. I received a tap in the head from my teacher for that bravery, hehe.






It was amazing! I wanted to try in again, but everyone has to take turns first before you can do a repeat. After some waiting, we grew tired so my friends and I decided to just leave. And there began a very long journey back to Baguio. Because the jeep we rode in took a different way. Still counts as an adventure!

Low quality photos because we didn't have a decent camera. Thanks to Sen anyway!

Popular Posts