Mornings at the Other Side

One Sunday morning, I decided to wake up early for a photowalk. You know it's really difficult to wake up that early in this city.

From our apartment, I walked up to the main road and decided to turn right and went straight to the road going down St. Scholastica Convent. Sta. Scholastica village, where I live, is located in lower parts of the city so walking up to the main road can already be a good exercise. I've never been to the convent before despite the fact that it's just on the other side of the village where I live. It's practically just several meters from our apartment, but I one just have to walk all the way up and back down again, because, you know, roads and everything. There might be a shortcut, but I didn't care to find it out.
I always plan to attend a Sunday mass in the convent, but none of my plans materialized, because I am that lazy.

Anyway, St. Scholastica Convent. I wasn't sure if the place is for public but I went right in and when I saw someone, the gardener, I told him I was just looking around and taking photos. He didn't say anything so I assumed it was fine for me to continue what I was doing. The place is so silent, perfect for medication. I think they offer medication classes, maybe yoga or something.

I took bunch of photos but I lost the CD where I saved the files so here are the only remaining three photos from that photowalk:



Popular Posts