How to do Halloween?

I have never attended a Halloween Party before. Hindi ito uso sa probinsya, kahit pa sa Baguio. Apparently, uso ang Halloween Party sa Manila. And because I've never been to one before, and my office was having one, I did not really have an idea how people are taking such activities. I mean, are they really gonna wear costumes? This is my first job, and I've only been here for over a month, so di ko pa kilala masyado ang mga tao. Seseryosohin kaya nila ito?

Yes, they did!









I did not have a costume. I just bought a trident and went as the devil. When I got to the office, my colleague Tracee, thought my costume was that of Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada." Pinandigan ko na lang, but really, hindi ako nag-costume. Boring.



There were prizes for the best in costume. And food for everyone!

Popular Posts