22

So my 22nd birthday was spent just few meters away from Justin Timberlake. Haha! I did not win any tickets for the Timbaland Changing Lives Concert but still I celebrated another year of bitching with life at Mall of Asia, where the concert was also held, but my friends and I rather participated at the Earth Hour event. It was Saturday and lots of things were happening simultaneously around the mall. We stopped and watched this event by the fountain hosted by Daiana Menezes and some guy where Iya Villania performed. I am such a fan girl! Haha!

We went to the Earth Hour that took set infront of the big globe outside MOA. The turning off of lights was beautiful! For the past years, I had been spending Earth Hour (which one time intercepted with my birthday) in my former homes in Baguio. That one in MOA was my first time to celebrate Earth Hour outside. It was no total darkness but still looking at the city in a different light was awesome!

We were actually expecting some celebrities to grace the Earth Hour, the likes of Jericho Rosales and Piolo Pascual unfortunately, none of them was there, hehe. It's okay though, the guys of Moymoy Palaboy were funny and talented. Some Starstruck Avengers and Philippine All-Star also performed.

It always makes me feel happy whenever I do something 'good'- small things but I know would make a difference.

When the people dispersed, we saw Sir Ben Ibarra, a former Physics instructor at UPB. We had a few minutes chat with him before heading off to of course our favorite place, Malate. And then hangover the next day.

Popular Posts