Cobra Starship in Greenbelt


Last night, I went to see Cobra Starship in Greenbelt with some friends from work. It's free, so I went even though I only know one CS song, that's "Good Girls Go Bad" with Leighton Meester.

The show already started when we got there. I did not expect to see the place packed, it even rained before that. Somehow, I was surprised with the kind of audience the show had. Teenagers comprised most of the audience. What surprised me even more is that these people know almost all Cobra Starship songs. Sikat pala sila sa Pinas. Eh ako kasi isang kanta lang nila ang alam ko. 

Oh man, this must be a sign of ageing, I thought. At dinner after the show, I told my friends I was surprised to see so many people at the gig. Anj said Cobra Starship is really popular among teens. Ohhhh, ibig sabihin nagiging obvious na ang paglayo ng agwat ko sa mga teenagers.

And another one. I noticed most of the people strolling around the malls wore similar clothes, parang iisa lang ang porma. Yung mga babae, super short shorts at medyo maluwang na shirt. Ganun na pala ang uso. Di na ako updated. Tumatanda na nga talaga ako. 




Pero eto, nung pauwi, ako lang ang naiba ang daan so yung tatlo dumaan sa Greenbelt at nakita ang poging mamang ito.



*All photos from Anj.

Popular Posts