Fucks of Life

Whenever I wake up in the middle of sleep (which happens a lot since I'm a shallow sleeper), I just had this habit of looking at the time from my phone and sometimes, open and read new messages. Although I'm avoiding this because most of the time, I delete some important messages and will totally forget about them the next day.

I thought I was just dreaming when I was reading this message about, oh well, in general, sex and life. Fortunately, when I dug into my inbox, it's still there. I just want to share the cropped version.
Love is like being devirginized.
It hurts but you'd still want to go on with it.
Work is like a gang rape.
Ten people are behind you ass to take your place.
Education is like hiring a prostitute.
You offer money plus hardwork to achieve your goal.
Success is like masturbation.
Only your own hand can let you achieve it.
Wala lang. I think it's witty.


Popular Posts