Ph Marketing Goes to Puerto Galera

It was already the rainy season when we had this year's our team building, which was supposed to be a summer outing. There was even a storm but we still pushed through it. It's the more practical thing to do. Anyway, we got there safe, and got back home safe. So luck has been on our side all along.

Here are some snapshopts from our department's team building in Puerto Galera:



I'm not accustomed to travelling in water, but thank goodness I managed to make it though without getting nauseous. I just didn't realize it at first, but apparently, it was the bad weather that played a factor why the ferry ride was a little rocky.


 It was my first time in Puerto Galera, and I know I would've enjoyed my stay there had the weather been nicer. The island looks nice and it was just several hours from the metro which makes it a convenient escape place when you just get tired of the city.




We stayed at Tamaraw Beach Resort. Our group were scattered in different accommodations in the resort and this was the room I was assigned with Diana. This room supposed to accommodate three persons, and not that I was glad that our other friend couldn't make it, but seriously, the size of the beds in this particular room was just for a single person.


Upon arriving and seeing that some of us got sick from the ferry ride, our managers sent us all to get some rest and the activities will begin after lunch. As much as I wanted to take a nap, I couldn't because I wasn't that tired.

Diana and I went to join the others for lunch. Shortly, we began drinking. We also played beach volleyball while waiting for the other to wake up from their nap, and have their lunch.



When everyone's up and energized, we started with the team building activities. We did bring some materials we for the team building, but we also used the facilities available in the hotel for the games.


G-G-G-G-R-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N
Tug of war

Dodgeball
Foosball




Tamaraw Falls

Popular Posts