Not Another Streetdrinking Adventure

Sharing bits and pieces of last week's night out with friends and newfound friends. This is the event that lead to my writing the former entry.

I went to MOA for dinner before Tinn's movie date. Tinn asked me to wear something collegey slash my boyish porma (mukhang-siga-kaya-napagkakamalang-lesbiana). That means jeans, shirt and sneakers (but I wore flops because it's hot. But then this girl forgot about our 'theme' and instead wore the exact opposite of what she used to wear in UP.

I had no plan to go out for drinks that night but heck it was May when we last saw each other. We really had so much of catching up to do. Plus a friend wants to go drinking, too. My friend's date was late, and what we did was go to the place where beer is cheap. I'm talking about Malate.


We already had too much beer in Reinaldo's but we still managed to transfer to Dematisse because and went dancing. I was so drunk I considered quitting alcohol the very next day. Like it usually happens with people who always drinks too much.

Popular Posts