BBs October

I closed my Facebook account on Friday afternoon so I could focus on my work. But before my shift ends, I thought of leaving my account deactivated at least for the weekend. That night, I found browsing the internet lighter as I only have to chat with few friends on Plurk and Twitter.

Saturday. Campaigning local candidates' noisy, noisy entourage woke me up at around 9. That was too early for a Saturday. I had breakfast and did the laundry. Earlier I had plans on going to EDSA Shangri-La for the Italian film festival with Inah but after finishing the mountainous laundry, I felt too tired to go out. I gave myself an hour to take a nap so I could regain my energy in time for the Poetry Reading event something at Grillery, still with Kat.

Talk about good timing. Just when I was starting to doze off, these noisy campaigners passed by again. After an hour of sleep, it rained. I had to get up to get my clothes outside. I never get to sleep again. My head ached and the Sun Broadband stopped functioning (I intentionally did not pay for this month). Then I started to get annoyed with everything.

Kat kept texting me but I might end up bitching around so I chose not to go. Then John asked if we would go out that night. My answer is a question asking if Rush would come with us. He said she wasn't answering but we would still go out with Karen. I was about to reply, I'm too lazy tonight but Karen texted to inform me about John's mandatory invitation. I replied a bland, Tuloy ba? Tinatamad ako, umuulan. But we haven't seen each other yet for almost a month now, so I ravaged my closet for something to wear on that damn rainy evening.




We had a round of beer at Padrino's. We've just started off making lait each other (batian namin ni John since college ang laitin ang suot ng isa't isa) when his sister called and asked him to go to her at Shaw. So we went to their place and left me and Karen in her room.

It was already midnight when he returned. Karen and I were so worried we could no longer buy alcohol anywhere by the time John returns. But, hallelujah! They have beer at home. John had beer at home.

We decided to watch Paranormal Activity, tucked in bed while drinking and eating, just having the This is life! moment. This is exactly why I love hanging out at his place.
What's inside John's bag


View from John's room

Popular Posts