Back to High School


I was having second thoughts whether to blog about this event because of the compliments I have received from one of my best friends. But anyway, I know years later, these photos will be a good source of laughs, so I'm sharing the photos anyway.

Our office Halloween party was themed "something high school." And honestly, the first thing that came to mind was Britney, in "Baby One More Time" music video.


So yeah, I mustered my courage, and dressed up as Britbrit despite the fact that most of my colleagues did not even bother to dress up.

Basically, I was dressed like a Japanese school girl--black mini skirt, white shirt under a black blazer, black knee-high socks, and black heels because I have no black school shoes. I did not spend a single dime for this. I just looked through my closet to see which can be re-purposed for the "costume." I went to the office like but the white shirt minus the socks and the tummy unexposed.



Just like last year, when I arrived at the office, people weren't dressed. I could also do the same, just bring my costume with me and change outfit later when the party begins but I was too lazy to bring extra stuff. As I said, not everyone participated, which kind of sucks, but there's nothing at stake that's why. Had they given a prize for best costume, people probably participated. :p


There had to be food, of course. It's a party!

Aside from the Halloween Party, our annual Monito Monita officially started that day. We also had some rounds of  the "name-that-song" game. Team Ravenclaw (where I belong) won, hehe.


Based from my friends reactions when they saw my photos, it really takes an extremely high level of confidence to do such thing. LOL I do enjoy putting up costumes. I find it funnnn! How's your Halloween? :)

Popular Posts