Set to Private

So that is why you shouldn't share your username and password to your significant others. Or at least change you password after you two broke up.

Gah, a very bad message from a friend started my Thursday. Turned out that a private conversation we had with a friend was read by the very person who wasn't supposed to read it. Great.

Why do some people think everything's conjugal when they are in a relationship. I mean, it's given that you love the person and you trust him/her leading to your sharing personal information like the username and password of an online account.

For me, those things are very personal and should just be kept to thyself, UNLESS in emergency situations (I did share mine twice or thrice when I was still studying, for academic matters and only to my closest friends) but after that, you might want to change my password for security.

Ionno but I am not trusting when it comes to such stuff. It is because when other people (including my close friends) allow me to open other their personal accounts, I tend to remember their passwords and later on open the accounts without their knowledge. I never want this to happen to me.

While leaving information in the cyberspace can be risky, what more is giving away information to “other” people. I've seen some lives got ruined by this.

In social media life, a little privacy won't hurt.

Popular Posts