Went North for the Weekend

Hang out with my sisters whom I haven't seen in a while. I don't like long travels, but I really miss this bunch. In the mall, we saw these men in costumes, surrounded by smiling people, and shamelessly asked to have a photo taken with each of them, too. I'm not aware what they're for though, maybe for Halloween.

One of the Pharaos
We dined at Peri-Peri Chicken while waiting for one more person who just made us wait but did not really intend to come.



Cute yung waiter na yun
In my mind, I was singing: "Waiter, follow up ko lang yung order, yung in-order kong love life." What a dork.

After dinner, we strolled around the mall for few hours while waiting for Castel, who never arrived. He only showed up at later at Rush' place. Nothing new.

At Rush', we had ONE, yes, only one bottle of  Vodka, over mangoes in bagoong, and Marty's Veggie Chicharon and Krispy Kreme donuts, hehe. Rap almost couldn't believe why I cut on drinking, and worst, quit smoking. We invited other APO people to join us but nobody made it.

There were only few shots left when I felt my arms and legs itching and suddenly found it hard to breath. I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself what an ugly uglier face I had! My eyes were watery and bulging and there were red spots all over my body. Great, I'm officially allergic to The Bar vodka. I smiled and it only left two faint red lines on my cheeks. I'll have to ban this brand out of my drinking life. This happens sometimes. I don't know why my body still feels strange despite the fact that I've been drinking all types of alcoholic beverages for years now.

Popular Posts