Licensed (to Drink)

Last long weekend (one of the reasons why I love the Philippines, there's just too many holidays), aside getting much sleep, here's what consumed the weekend:


Finally, met up with high school friends at Harbour Square for Karen and MacPaul's celebration for passing their respective board examinations.

MacPaul who passed the recent Engineering Board examination called for the celebration slash mini-reunion. Karen asked me for a nice place to go to, I thought of Harbour Square since she lives near the place.

Actually, I planned on backing out because something came up, but I didn't want to ruin their night by not attending coz I'm the life of the party baby! Haha, kidding. Seriously though, I couldn't miss this one, or else they'll hate me forever because they knew me as the drinking badass back in high school, (I find it really hard to change this reputation now). Plus, aside from Inah, I haven't seen these people for months.

Good thing the boys now drink- alcohol I mean. We can now conveniently set a meeting in a bar. Way back high school, our guy friends were the most conservative people. They never drank at parties and even in private.

Karen, who after few months of abstinence from alcohol, is now back to drinking and she brought her boyfie who's also cool.

Manila Bay
Titulado

From Harbour Square, we strolled along Roxas Boulevard and took photos at CCP and had breakfast at Chow King before separating.




The next day, Jrey disturbed me from slumber to rant why we didn't find time when he asked us to hang out and had he known about it earlier, he wouldn't have gone home to Cagayan sooner. This is how rare we see each other.

Popular Posts