I Keep Comin' Back to Sagada

sagadakaren20
Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines.
Not the best photo of Sagada but I assure you people who've never been there, there's so much in that place, well at least if you're into nature tripping.

This one was taken in Bokong Falls (Small Falls), one of the popular hiking destinations of tourists going up there. Since the temperature in Sagada is lower than that of Baguio City, the water in the falls is definitely colder.

I don't travel a lot as I don't have the means but among the places in the Philippines that I've been to, this mountain paradise in the North is my favorite. And here are just some of the reasons why:
  • As I've said, the climate in Sagada is much colder than Baguio City AND more importantly, the air there is fresh/unpolluted.
  • It's far from the noise and other stressors from the city.
  • Magnificent views on the way up there and in Sagada itself.
  • Sagada offers nature tripping at its best with various activities such as trekking, caving, rock climbing, rappelling and even white water rafting.
  • It is there where one can have a taste of the freshest vegetable, straight from the backyard garden to the kitchen. I love, love, love Sagada food!
  • And of course, the people! You'll love the friendly natives of Sagada. :D
Compared to other tourist destinations, food and accommodation in Sagada is more local tourist-friendly, that is cheaper.

It takes 12 grueling hours to go to up there (from Manila) but I won't mind doing that over and over again, just to be in the paradise up in the mountains. Try Sagada and fall in love with nature. :)

Popular Posts