Pizza + Videoke Sunday

I totally forgot I made plans to meet up with my blockmates. Prior to the meet-up, I overspent on groceries. I've been working for a couple of years now and I still don't know to budget properly. Good thing these scholars are seldom broke. They're studying but they're still richer than the working class me. :p

We decided to hang at Robinson's Place Manila despite the fact that most of them are from the north, which lead to the usual tardiness of everyone. While waiting for everybody to arrive, we came up of the idea that there should be a rule that the last one to arrive would take care of the bill. Haha!




Sometimes, all you really need is a few hours of good talk and laughter with friends to recharge. :)

Bread, bread, bread. (Because Karen and I dropped by the supermarket for some stuff.)






Popular Posts