Kung Hei Fat Choi Says My Pocket

A while ago, I was thinking of withdrawing whatever's left in my ATM account so I'll have something to put in my wallet, into my pocket and in an ampao come Chinese New Year, even if that would mean an empty account, which I think isn't really the best idea.

Yes, I am that poor right now. But then when I went to withdraw, the only ATM near the area where I live has gone offline. Now I'm thinking of just putting the card inside the ampao instead. Yes, I never run out of brilliant-stupid ideas.

(I do believe that one must have some money in his pocket/wallet when new year comes. I'm not Chinese but then, there's no harm in following such simple traditions.)

Anyway, I may not have much money in my pocket this new year but it doesn't really matter as long as I will strive to attract positve vibes all throughout the year! Haha! Happy New Year to all my Chinese friends! Let's all attract positive vibes!

Popular Posts