Chuva Didn't Stop Me from Being Productive

I woke up to a rainy morning and as always I'm too lazy to go outbut Ineed to pick long overdue HHN orders, and also to give my ID picture so they can process my dealer ID.

On my way to HHN, I took the ordinary bus, the weather's gloomy so it's going to be super hot. I pulled a book so I won't get bored with the hour-long ride but when I tried to rest my eyes through the windows, looked at the buildings, people,  it's like something inside me was spilled. I haven't been to this place, to this street for so long now and it's like I was amused I'm seeing those places again. In normal days, I enjoy such sceneries, but while I was at the bus, I was liking everything my eyes laid upon. Maybe it's the book that made my trip seemed shorter. I finish few chapters and amazingly my eyes didn't hurt. The second time around, I get off the wrong street. :p

It's nice that HHN shop is now supermarket style. We can now pick our orders and pay at the counter I think this is very convenient, although there's nothing more convenient that just placing your order through the internet, pay your due and poof, your orders are already at your doorstep! I've only been to the Human Heart Nature Head Office three times but I noticed everytime it rained for those three times I went there.

Surprisingly, my journey back contained less traffic jams. I dropped at Robinson's to buy some food. Why do good events happen when I don't have may camera? There was a cosplay at Rob and I think the event's participants wore better costumes than the last cosplay in the place. How malas. Anyway, it's fine, it's been a very productive day for me. :)

By he way, according to Google Translate, "chuva" is Portuguese for "rain." :p

Popular Posts