Seas and Planes


My eyes grew big when I read this in Twitter. For a moment, I did not know how to react.

I slept at around 3am this morning- the result of my long siesta the day before. I wasn't hoping for an undisturbed sleep which I got because I had this dream:

My family, some relatives and I were in an unfamiliar island, swimming in the sea when suddenly, a pile of black soil with garbage on it came down from a hill where we were resting. The men in our group 'put' the things back up but then lots of it were falling down on us. We decided to leave and walked up to the resort where the garbage's coming. And then I found myself riding a tricyle on the way out of the strange place (the place was repeatedly mentioned but I couldn't remember).


And another which was worst:

The rice fields at the opposite side where our house stood became a dark-sand sea, flapping with huge and angry waves. The houses, now elevated, were still there, occasionally being splashed by waves. I saw my relatives and neighbors enjoying the waters, seemingly unafraid of the giant waves while I stood there astounded.

After a while, my mother was talking to me about our flight with my brother (maybe to Manila) that night and suddenly we heard a loud explosion from the sky, I looked for the direction where the marketplace was located and there was a plane falling down and exploded, followed by another plane, and another and another and up in the sky was a four-layer of planes, in a situation similar to a traffic jam on land.

Mother said, obviously we won't take the plane. And I was like, I remained astonished until I woke up.

(Read story)

Popular Posts