Why I'm Single #7

Before Sunrise.

After seeing the film, I immediately messaged my friend who pushed for me to see this already: it's your fault my standards for men had now gone sky high.
Why hasn't this happened to me?? I've been having long bus travels for years now and I have never been seated with someone Jesse-ish??

I've been meaning to see this film because it's always mentioned in film blogs, a must-see film etc, but I keep procrastinating as always. I finally made time to see it when my friend told me to watch it already, that's after a long talk over beers on a Saturday and over lunch the next day, about random things including the fact that we both dont' have boyfriend. In the end, we resolved that all we really wanted is someone sensible and who we can talk with about anything. She asked if I've seen Before Sunrise, I answered 'no, but I heard it's a good film.' So I did watch the two Before films and now... I'm blaming her because all I gained was more unrealistic standards. All I want now is my won Jesse.

I'm going to be an old maid.

Popular Posts