Saguijo, Finally

I was too lazy to go out but because of my state last Friday night, I struggled to move my ass and got going. Thank goodness it wasn't Karen and me again. Karen's workmate Junjun and friend April joined us. Sen really needs to move to Manila because our friend John Ryan has been ignoring us for the past weeks.


It was my first time in Saguijo. Finally, after million years of wanting to experience the place. Clap to thyself because I did not have my camera with me. Too preoccupied of various things and because I was running late again.

Saguijo reminds me of the bars in Baguio where we used to hang out. It has a laid back atmosphere and the feel is artsy. Now, that I know where it is, I can drag random people whenever I feel like going there. It's in Guijo (thus the name), only few blocks away from where I work. It was a really awesome place and celebrities hang out in there! Spotted last night were Alessandra de Rossi and Ebe Dancel.

Last night's theme is Terno Inferno (sakto lang kasi the air conditioning wasn't effecting that night, hehe) and the bands that performed were Sandata, Not Another Boyband, Popular Days, The Charmes, Encounters with a Yeti, Hidden Nikki, Sleepwalk Circus and Up Dharma Down. Radioactive Sago was included in the list of performers but too bad they didn't make it.Some bands were awesome, some were not, at least for me. Not Another Boyband is so makulit you better check them out. :) And Armi Millare's voice is so gooooood! And she's makulit, too! She keeps smiling and talking to the audience in a small voice.

Karen said there were many people that night. We're lucky we got a decent area because when bands started performing, people had to seat on the floor (including Alex de Rossi) and on the stairs to the CR.

I fell asleep during the last two songs of Up Dharma Down though. Yes, I am a loser but because my tummy was aching and it was so damn hoooot inside the bar. After Up Dharma Down sang their last song, our group immediately went out but weren't able to leave right away because it was raining heavy rains and strong winds began pouncing the part of the Earth we're in. Egay's in town.

But still, that's how Saturday nights should be!

And then late Sunday morning:

Alex de Rossi tweeted about getting her copy of Up Dharma Down album signed by Armi Millare.


And my friends were like, "Close na kayo ni Alex ah!" :p She's really adorable and she looks like my friend Sen, except the small face. :D

Popular Posts