Whatever happened to Friday nights

No Miley. No Calaguas. I am so depressed right now.

Here's the timeline that lead me to this current state:

6 pm
  • I tried to go to Ortigas because Gino & Fran of Monster RX were giving silver tickets for Miley Cyrus' concert at MOA. I didn't make it.
7 pm

  • This (and something related to this) may be the only good things that happened today. Karen and I went to see Tam Awan Village FOUR FOLDS -- an art exhibit by artists from Tam Awan Village in Baguio at Nova Gallery in Makati. Astrid invited us over Facebook and being "art enthusiasts", we went to see the exhibit. There were few guests when we got there and they are either artists or socialites (of course). Fran, a former colleague and her friends were also there. Astrid and Fran were from UP Baguio but they transferred to Diliman. I think they took the same course, Art Studies or something. I've gots no photos because I wasn't certain if they allow taking photos of the artworks. Plus pahabaan na naman ng nguso ang mga camera ng mga tao at nahiya ang point and shoot ko. :D

  • By this time too, the other sub-department is off to Calaguas, Camarines Norte. I ditched the trip because back in the province, my mother's sick, sooooo to avoid further guilt, I chose to stay in Manila. Plus weather reports say there's a weather disturbance.
9 pm
  • Dropped by  7Eleven, bought some booze. I blamed the glass of wine I drank at the exhibit because it only tickled my taste buds. Now it wanted more alcohol. #truth

The Boracay Rhum's for the Calaguas trip I missed. And the Tanduay Ice for missing baby Miley's concert.
  • Vented feelings over SNS. This and lots of emotional rants in Twitter.

  • Did a 'research' at Facebook, and saw some photos that delighted me. Obviously, I still managed to stalk someone despite my being 'depressed.'

10 pm onwards



Whatever happened to those fun Friday nights.

Popular Posts