Friday Goodies

I have every reason to pig out tonight. I've received too much good news I fear there's be something bad that's gonna happen in the next days to come. But I'll be positive. These are God's blessings and all I have to do is appreciate them and I do. :)
  • I've reached the quota I set for myself (work). I'm quite satisfied with my performance for the month of June. I may be considered the laziest person but I do set goals and work hard to attain them before lazing around or while lazing around. I'm a multi-tasker you see.

  • Three Sticks of Watusi is now PR 2! Yey! I was ecstatic when I discovered about it this morning. Earlier this month, it was ranked 1 and I dunno what happened. I hope the PageRank wasn't lying/faking. :p

  • Ph Marketing is now on Season 3 of games (aka extra-curricular activities everytime the internet connection gets cut) and the powercast (as Enzo says) Sook Jai Tribe won the second game and bagged this prize. I was kinda thinking  I am the lucky charm since I've been grouped with the winning team since the games started last year. Lulzzz Enzo must be the lucky charm. We've been on the same group since Season 1 and he's really awesome for he knows almost everything and he is competitive. He should be the tribe leader but he declined. Oh, and we have a new gem, Rein, he also keeps a good pile of knowledge. We ruled the mind games also because of Kuya Francis, he's like ralated to Google and of course with the contributing effort from the rest of the tribe, Marco, Essa and Joemil.

  • Just after the game, I was tweeting when I noticed Brendon Urie is trending so I looked and I found this:





Apparently, he stripped down at a gig for no reason at all. How would you like this panty-dropper dropping off his pants? :p However, the ecstasy was short-lived for when I chatted with Anj, she ushered the idea that Brendon might be gay (I was relating to her about the video and that bromance moment Brendon had with the guitarist and she said he may be gay coz he's flamboyant.) Oh no, Brendon, don't break my heart. I always have hard time accepting the fact that I've been crushing on gay guys. As a matter of fact I'm still preoccupied with that thought right now. Ready To Go is on a repeat and I can't help but agree with my initial reaction when I first saw the music video. Yiz, nalurkey ako nung makita kong sumasayaw siya sa video and that kept me from posting it on Facebook coz I know he'd be judged. LOL Anyway, it's all our speculations. :D I still love you Brendon. <3

  • But but but the best news I've received so far: Leandro Baldemor is making a comeback! Trolololol According to Anj.

Anyway, all was doin' well then I got home and saw a Sun Cellular letter for me. I've already settled my dues last month and it seemed they didn't terminate my account yet. Thank goodness they have Twitter account and my concern was addressed immediately. I've every reason to pig out tonight! Tomorrow I plan to go out and watch some Jap films at Shang. Hoping for a productive Saturday!

So how was your Friday? :)

PS Ending the night with a good laugh. :D





Popular Posts