Fried Chicken Overload


Finally, I had experienced Max's Restaurant's Chicken-All-You-Can! I missed this promo last year and swore that I'm not gonna let it pass this year. Good thing Diana also wanted to try it. We were both first-timers and it's funny how we strategized to be able eat as many as we can. Girls with huge appetites! Abel also joined us and among the three of us, he had eaten the least number of quarter chickens -- that's four for him, six for me and eight for Diana (well, some people were just so lucky they don't get fat despite having big appetites). I was a quarter chicken away from my target! Why am I always a step behind my goals. lol issues.

I enjoyed the first three quarter chickens but while munching on the fourth, I started feeling full. I still managed to finish the fifth chicken because my goal is 7 but the sixth chicken I consumed for almost 30 minutes, biting in small pieces in between chatting.

I loved the chicken; I definitely enjoyed the experience, but if you ate that much, you won't wanna see another fried chicken in your life again. Word. That night I had difficulty sleeping because of anxiety. Aside from fear of bangungot, I couldn't sleep in my usual position (lying face down, I've small tits so that's easy for me) because of the bump in my tummy.

The next day, I had to eat veggies and fruits only. But come Saturday, I was craving for fried chicken again. lol What can I do? It's my favorite food in the world. :)

Popular Posts