Trying to Relax

So Saturday I went to EDSA Shang because I want to watch Departures so bad. I arrived one hour before the movie movie starts and just in time for ticket-giving but there were too many people queued up for Eiga Sai and Transformers. Lesson learned: Do not go to a film festival if it's the first day of public showing AND if it's on weekend AND if some other popular movies have just premiered. Even the management of Shang Cineplex seemed perplexed with the number of people lined up for the movies that day.

I didn't get any ticket but I still tried my luck to get in by chance but there was no luck, hehe. It was Saturday, I've got all the time but not the patience to wait for 6 pm for the tickets for 7 pm movie, and given the fact that I'm alone.

On my way out of Shang, I saw these. I lilly lilly like mascots! :)



But before I headed home, I had the urge to try the massage chair at the mall and so I did. For P50, I had a 10-minute back massage from this electronic chair.

Popular Posts