Pasta All You Can Take Two

Fusilli in tuna and tinapa flakes
I've been craving for pasta since last weekend but I had to postpone the craving (lol I didn't know you could actually do that) because as early as then, Mara scheduled an eat out at Penpen's.

So last Saturday, I went all the way to Cubao to meet them friends for Pasta-All-You-Can. For the love of Aligue Pasta. But too bad they didn't have aligue sauce that time. It broke my heart indeed.

A I said, Mara called for this dinner but she herself didn't seem to enjoy the food. Nasuya sa unang plato palang.


In Seafood and Penoy and Bacon Carbonara Sauce
I'm so sorry I couldn't take appetizing or at least "good" photos of food.

The first time we went here, they've no Bacolod Organic Beer so I eagerly tried one this time. Tastes like no beer.

Don't panic it's organic!
Nifty bill container

Popular Posts