Alpha Phi Omega at 86


The cowards never started. The weak died on the way. Only the brave and the strong arrived. They were the men and women of Alpha Phi Omega.

December 16, 2011 is Alpha Phi Omega International Service Fraternity and Sorority’s 86th year of existence and as it should be, we have to have a celebration no matter how small or grand.

Since I graduated, I never got to attend any December celebration since most of the time the date interlaps with Christmas parties but this time, I’m happy I managed to go and be with my brothers and sisters based in Manila.

Actually, I had no idea where the celebration is but I was informed by a sister we’d go to Diliman Friday night for a change. I first met up with Vangie who I last saw in 2009. She's now working in Makati, too, and I'm so happy abot-kamay na lang when I want to be with a bitch army, haha.

The Diliman plan was cancelled and we ended up at Trellis in Market Market.


I still got work the next day, (it's Saturday but we have to offset one more day so we don't have to go to work on December 26) but as my former GLC who also has an overtime work the next day, said okay lang magpa-umaga kasi minsan-minsan lang naman to. So nilubos-lubos na nga namin.

We were the last to bill out of the bar/restaurant and then we went to look for someplace to eat warm food. Napadaan kami sa Mercato para lumamon.


Popular Posts