Christmas 2011 Wishlist

Because the most anticipated month has officialy begun, I will now post my wishlist just in case Santa or Santa friends get to read this blog:
  • Justin Bieber's Under the Mistletoe Album 
  • Bamboo Manalac's No Water No Moon album
  • The Bloomfields' Hit the Ground Running album
  • Calvin & Hobbes and Archie Comic Books (kahit gamit/luma na)
  • Graphic Novels
  • Books by Filipino Authors (kahit di bago/mas luma mas okay)
  • Powerbooks Gift Certificate
  • Pinoy Indie Films DVDs (kahit pirated)
  • Tumbler/Thermo Mug
  • North Face Backpack
  • Beanies
  • Christmas Cards/Snail Mails
  • Anything Frog
  • Cash
Okay, simple lang ang wishlist ko. And I think I deserve these things because I've been good this year always been good. Have a stress-free December! :D

Popular Posts