Christmas at Hometown 2011

So the yearly invasion tradition continues. The weather’s not permissive but I thought this might be the only time I get to see my friends based in Cagayan and those who I never get to see in Manila because they're either too busy and those that are based out of the country.

I received an SMS informing me about the annual activity and I immediately confirmed. Pagdating namin sa bahay ni Uncle Amado, his wife Auntie Loida said she wasn’t expecting us. Haha! Pero ganun talaga, every year namin 'to ginagawa, sumusugod sa bahay nila. Nag-i-iba-iba nga lang ang mga tao, pero parang ako lang ata ang constant. Ibig sabihin lang nun I always make it a point to go home for Christmas and ayoko talaga namimiss ang mga ganitong gathering.

This year, nakauwi aming seaman na at yung isa nagsama ng jowa, hindi raw sila engaged eh, so jowa lang muna. Yun nga lang, nakaka-OP nung nag-uusap na sila tungkol sa jowa, settling down and whatnots. Di na ako makarelate. Tapos pagbibintangan pa nila akong tomboy. Whatever. :p

Dora
We hang out at Tintin's place at the public market. They've a computer shop where her family currently stays and it's a commercial-residential area. The thing is, we managed to bring in booze and drink at the hallway. Take note, Tin's Dad was there! Oh, how things have changed. Feel na feel ko ang pagiging adult namin. Legal na ang uminom sa harap ng magulang. :D

T-Ice + SanMig Light + Apples coz that's how we roll

Several days after Christmas

Hang out at Tin's place again. I was too lazy to go out but a friend went at my place to fetch me. This is even more epic because our group was drinking at the hallway and then some neighbors saw us and must've thought it'd be cool to do the same, so in no time at all, there was another table across the hallway. We weren't even sure if that's legit because we're in a residential-commercial building. :p

We're old(er) now and more responsible, we couldn't stay late, so no drinking til you drop for us. We hang out at a burger machine instead. Yep, we don't have fastfood restaurants or 7eleven in our place.

Check this out, BigMak now serves an instant pizza, hehe.



Popular Posts