Goals for 2012

This year, the world might end and like you I still got a lot of things on my bucket list, but no, I will not rush them just because the world is ending. In other words, regular programming pa rin ako. Like I have a choice. :p

I wanna keep my list simpler. Much more like last year. Ang totoo ako yung tipong isinasaisip at isinasapuso lang ang mga gustong gawin pero sabi kasi nila, mas malakas ang law of attraction if you write it down. So here are my main goal set for this year. I keep a non-censored/all-out version in a physical journal. :)
  • Learn a skill or get into sports.
  • Get back to jogging.
  • Finish the stack of books begging to be read since 2009.
  • Get into creative stuff.
  • Explore places.
  • Get rich.
Last year, mukhang napanindigan ko naman yung mga pinagsusulat kong goals. So yun, sana ganun din this year. Positive vibes! Taon ko ngayon, year of the Dragon plus fave and sometimes lucky number ko 12, so sana masagana ang taong ito sakin. :D

Popular Posts