Isobel Dominique


Isobel Dominique Bustamante Guades turned 1 and became a Christian last Saturday. Fondly called Shobe, she is one cute APO baby!

I last saw her...errr...when she was still in her mother's womb. Because they live at the other end of the metro, I never had enough kasipagan to visit her mom when she gave birth, I'm sarreh.

Anyway, I made it a point to go to her baptism and thank goodness it was held in the metro, kahit sa QC pa yan. Hindi ako nag-Ninang though. Isa akong taong takot sa responsibilidad. The christening was held at Our Lady of Annunciation Parish in Quezon City, but as always, late na kami nakarating so sa reception na kami dumiretso sa Congressional Village Clubhouse.


The kid in light shirt is Matt-matt, Ciara and Rap's son. It was I think 2009 when I last saw this kid. Ang laki na at pogi at bibo pa!


Popular Posts