Oyster Party

After our photowalk, we'd go to an Oyster Party in Bulacan, Kat said. Sige! I answered. Anong meron sa Oyster Party? Probably one of the dumbest questions ever asked. to which I got the answer. Oyster. Malay ko ba, baka tinawag lang siyang Oyster Party pero wala naman talagang oyster involved. Pero literal pala, oyster at alak party nga.

From Intramuros, I went with them Jam Shoutboxers to Malolos for a party thrown by their friend I met for the first time. In short sabit ako sa lakad nila. I knew some of them from the Conquer camp last year




We started drinking as soon as the beer arrived and then ate once the dinner was served. That's rice + beer over stories of mountain climbing, music and whatnots. They kept asking me to join their next climb. If only I'm a strong hiker.

How nice it is to live in that village. It seemed that no one cares about each other's business. Nag-iinom kami at nagpapatugtog nang malakas pero hindi sinisita ng neighbors. Too bad it was Sunday and most of us have work the next day. After few bottles, we had to go back to the metro. Bitin lang. We're supposed to go to the Last Meiday pero tinamad na din kami.

Popular Posts