Package for Miss Irish Garcia Bernal

I received a packaged this morning. The office info guy said he had a hard time finding who was the package for because:


He knew nobody in the office named Irish Garcia Bernal. (Yes, I am in love with Gael and I used the alias for Facebook for a long time. 'Yi Tayao' on the other hand is from my rocker crush Ian. This is a prank I actually asked my friends to do, supposedly for Valentine's Day. Ang pathetic lang. :p)


The packaging itself is a giveaway. Mara need not cover it, haha, plus I've been expecting this thing for quite some time now. But then I was still surprise when it arrived. Maybe it's the kilig factor, too, hihi.

My friend Mara read my Christmas wishlist last year and said she might actually make one of those wishes come true. (I told her the TNF backpack wish is actually intended for her, hehe.) I was supposed to receive it last month but she got busy sooo. I reckon she sent it now because yesterday, while she was buying a new hiking bag, Michelle and I kept telling her we do not have backpacks (for the Pico de Loro hike) so we'll just have to put our things in her bag, haha.



Much love Maragirl! Where can you ever find friends like the ones I have. :D

P.S. Mara manages Mara Fashion Centrum, a thrift shop located at Silang, Cavite (the sender's address at the package). Do check out her shop if you happen to be in that place. They have a wide selection and in affordable prices. :)

Popular Posts