Hanson in Manila

Remember these three blonde boys in a band called Hanson?


Well, they've all growed up now.


This is silly, of course, you all know that. I just can't think of an intro. 😃

Oh well, for how many days now I've been hung over Hanson since I saw them in person for the first time. Yes, Hanson performing right in front of me and a few thousand other Hanson fans. It was surreal! I am not that big of a Hanson fan but seeing them perform live even after many years is a childhood dream come true. It may be a little late, but not yet too late.

Isaac on guitars, Zac on drums and Taylor on keyboards



Hanson They first came to the Philippines in 2004 but I was still in the far off province of Cagayan with no means of going to Manila whatsoever. Hanson was a huge deal in my generation's childhood, especially to the girls. When I heard they'll be dropping by the Philippines for a two-night concert, I was more than thrilled. I know I'll be missing quite a lot if I let this one pass. I'm too broke to avail of VIP seats so my friend and I just settled for the lower box.

Si crush


I only know few of their songs so I was so amazed with all these people singing to every single Hanson song during the concert. They sang their hits from their early albums, and definitely made everyone nostalgic. Those were the soundtracks of our childhood and teenage years! And we're listening to them live as performed by the band itself! I was really euphoric.

Although there was one song I wanted to hear live, but wasn't part of their playlist. It was Runaway Run from their album This Time Around.

The show ran for almost two hours but it seemed not enough. I still wanted more! The audience was still asking for more even after the encore. Kung posible lang sana tumugtog sila ng 5 hours ganyan. It was nostalgic!


Watch more of the videos I took during the concert here.



Hanson's Set List

Waiting for This
Where's the Love
Thinking 'Bout Somethin'
Thinking of You
Crazy Beautiful
Can't Stop
Strong Enough to Break
Deeper
Wish That I Was There
With You in Your Dreams
This Time Around
Penny & Me
Give a Little
Mmmbop
Lost Without Each Other
If Only

Popular Posts