Joe Jonas in Manila

Because I didn't get to see Ian Somerhalder (and didn't even cross paths with Ian Veneracion, or Ian de Leon or Ian Valdez either 😂), I made sure to see Joe Jonas, 1/3 of the Jonas Brothers and my crush among them siblings.

The Joe Jonas show at Greenbelt started shortly after 7pm. The crowd was full of teens, as expected, which made me feel like 17 years old once again. While waiting for Joe to come up the stage, one of the girls infront of me was shouting, "Ang tagal naman ni Joe! Grade 6 pa lang ako hinihintay na kita!" Gaad, I love them little fangirls.






Joe sang three songs in a row and then an interview followed, which I decided skip it because I was preoccupied with the chores waiting for me at home. I claimed my stuff where I left them but then decided to drop by the event before going home, which was a perfect timing because that was when the fans get to ask Joe questions.




Nakakatuwa lang ang mga bagets kasi ang mga tanong nila, "Would you date a Filipina", "Would you marry a Filipina", "What do you think of Filipinas", "What do you think of your fans in the Philippines", and naiba lang ata yung, "What did you say to your brothers when you arrived in the Philippines" at yung "Would you like your brothers to come to the Philippines, too". In my mind, kids, sinasayang niyo ang tanong, kasi alangan naman na isagot niyan, "No, I wouldn't date a Filipina." But I understand you now, kasi fangirl din ako, nakakakilig nga naman marinig mula sa crush mo yung sagot niya mismo sa tanong. 😃

Popular Posts