What Happens in Tagaytay


So this is what greeted me when I entered Mara's room in their Tagaytay apartment. Right then, I wanted to say several things, but I kept my thoughts to myself. When Virge and I were left alone, I held the stuff to show to her, and asked, "Seriously, what is this?!" It took me helluva guts to hold the thing dahil naiilang talaga akong hawakan siya.

She answered "fishbone," but I was unconvinced. Later, Mara would hear us and claims, too, that it is indeed a fish bone. Still, I was not convinced. I literally spent some time figuring out what the stuff really is. Yes, one of the ends does look like a fish tail but the whole image is just... so phallus-looking. It was so disturbing.

At the tail end, the words "love is" is embroidered. I thought it must be a Valentine gift for Mara. I told Virge that if I was a guy, I will never give such thing to a girl. It's too awkward, man.

Anyway, this stuff had already been enjoying the spotlight since Friday last week and I just had to post it to catch your attention. :p I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that finds it disturbing. Do let me know what you think it really is.


I was in Tagaytay last weekend and helped man this shop. If you happen to be around Olivarez area, Jennifer's Apparel Haus is located at Rotonda, just beside Chow King. They've got a huge collection of very affordable second hand stuff. :)

I am pretty sure I easily gained at least 4lbs from that weekend because Mara just keeps spoiling us.

LZM Restaurant's Bulalo is really good!

LZM's giant daing na bangus
But the real highlight of the food trip is...


Haha! Bandwagoners! On our way back to the shop after that hearty lunch at LZM, Mara treated us to an ice cream. Fact: it was my first time to eat this used-to-be-controversial-ice-cream-but-instantly-lost-public-attention.

The other day, we were just talking about how we never tasted that Magnum yet (Dona, Virge and I), eh hindi na siya pinag-uusapan ng mga tao. Of course, I had to take photo of this overpriced ice cream, because that's how you eat it, ain't it? :p

And of course, Loumars Buko Tart! Never miss this, when in Tagaytay.

Popular Posts