Housemates Reunited

After more than 3 years, we were reunited–although we're only half of the gang, the other 3 girls are based miles and miles outside the metro so we have yet to see them again.


Meet my housemates back when I was trashin' livin' my life in the city up north. (The ones who managed to tolerate all my douche-y acts.) We're all working in the big city now and after months, we finally made way to see each other. Nothing much have changed though. They still are the same awesome people I shared a year of my life with. We agreed to meet up at Robinson's Place in Manila since it's most convenient for the majority.



After dinner and the lengthy chatting/catching up, we went to Tom's World, where we were Manny Pacquiao-ed (cheated). Lian and I tried out this game we didn't even have any idea how to play, after spinning the wheel/ball, the monitor said we won, 2300+ tickets, in one game! We were extremely happy, until the machine ran out of ticket and said we seek help from the staff. We did which resulted to unpleasant results. The staff told us the maximum tickets that could be won in that game is only 100. Of course we didn't gave in at first, we already got 250 tickets and they let us have it, but didn't gave the rest. Pffft.







Notice the sudden change of mood. 


What we got from in exchange of our tickets.



We walked away with bitterness, but still, I was more than happy to be with old friends. :)

*All photos taken by Jef

Popular Posts