Picnicking in the Suburbs

Dona: Musta housewarming?
Lian: Heto, warm. 😁
Mara got a new crib, and of course, we have to have a housewarming.

Last time, when we got freakin' drunk at Dona's former apartment, I told them people no more drinking excessively for me in the next four months, so the plan was to have a picnic instead. We're supposed to bring food but none of us people from the South brought anything so in the end, we ate at the nearby Shakey's and bought takeouts. But we're just happy this time we got seated at the "MacLaren's seat" (the cushioned seats).



Of course, we ditched the no drinking plan because we have low EQ.



I brought my external drive so we can watch movies/series since I initially thought it's a wholesome get together. We spent maybe an hour choosing what movie to watch and watching clips from every movie I suggest. In the end, we settled for Mamma Mia!


After the movies, we went outdoors and continued where we left off, with the beers. Also we started munching on packs of pistachios. We did so for hours until our tongue hurt. It was actually the reason why we stayed there longer.

Before setting foot at Mara's new estate, as Bangs call to it, I didn't know a place like this exists in the midst of towering buildings in Quezon City. I only knew of Diliman and Taguig having the suburban vibes with all the greens and spaces, but not around E. Rodriguez, QC. Oh well, I was like transported into the province in a while.




Pang-Dawson's Creek

There's a Santol tree at the garden. It's fruits just fall off all over the lawn.



Popular Posts