Summer Blooms

I love gardening. I've always wanted to have a green thumb. During my younger years in Cagayan, I did some great deal of gardening in school because it is part of the requirements. But that stopped there, even though my love for greens even multiplied throughout the years. I'm still hoping I would have a really nice vegetable and flower garden in my future house.

Enough with things about me, because the real star in this post is my mother's garden. She must've the greenest thumb because (I swear) she could turn a withering stem/dying plant back to life! Ever since, she loves filling the spaces of land in our front yard with various plants, and she prefers using real plants as decorations inside the house (which used to annoy me because it's messy). Growing up, every kid in the neighborhood knows not to play with my mother's plants or they'll be scolded if caught cutting leaves or stems from her plants.

When we moved into our new home, there was barely a space to be considered a front yard. I thought the lack of space would prevent her from doing her hobby, but I was wrong. In just a few years, she managed to turn the front area of our home into a beautiful sight of greens and other lovely colours. Here are some of the floras from my mother's garden. She wanted to take photos of her plants because she really takes pride in them and loves her plants. I just don't know what these are called.












 





Popular Posts