I Used To Be Attracted To Guys With Long Hair

I particularly liked the blonde ones. Plus points if they were in a band. This is pretty how the kid Irish thought. So this is reason why I couldn't concentrate on listening to Bamboo guesting at Boys Night Out show last night.

Browsing through facebook, I saw this photo of young Taylor posted at Hanson Philippines page. He was so gorgeous I just had to look at it longer, until I decided to download it. Meh.


Then I just had to google more photos of his. (Momentarily, I can really go crazy with stuff like this).


And then I stumbled upon this tumblog featuring men with long hair. And I saw this.


This is the version of Daniel Johns you probably wished went to the same school as yours. He's so damn hot you'd forgive him for the sweater. :p

Looking at the photo, I initially thought he looked liked Taylor Hanson (or vice-versa). Don't get me wrong, they're both gorgeous and I like love them both (and am a fan of bands -Hanson and Silverchair), I just saw a slight similarity probably because of the long blonde hair.


And so, it was Daniel' turn, I missed this man. Yeah, I was on cyberstalking mode.

Another school boy version of Daniel
Anorexic
I am aware that both of these men were feminine-looking at some point during their teenage years, and yes, I loved them them. Look at them now:



Deym. I know right.


P.S. Oh, I still like guys with long hair, unless they got better-looking hair than mine. :)

Popular Posts