I Was at g|Philippines

Can you identify what's wrong with this image?
How I ended up at G-Day is one of those adventure-filled stories that keep happening to me despite my best efforts to make my life monotonous, in other words, boring. Because I think it's better that way, so I can concentrate on things long forgotten.

Anyway, so after almost 30 minutes of weighing things, I've decided not to attend to g|Philippines conference that Friday. I've received their invitation email last week and was so excited but after giving some thoughts, I decided to just go to work because I've filed too many vacation leaves for August already.

Friday. I headed off to the office. The rain has stopped even before I stepped out of the house. When I took the second jeepney ride, I realized I left my wallet in my other bag.

I paid the first ride from my coin purse, and when I took it out to pay, there isn't enough, and only then that I noticed my wallet is missing! It has everything in it, my biometrics, too! I was halfway through the ride. I can't come back home because I only got P5 and some 5 & 10 cents which won't be enough to pay for the rides.

I decided to ~not pay~ for my fare and just got off like normal passenger (sorry manong driver). I thought of going to the office anyway, and then borrow some money so I can go back home and get my wallet. But then, I would waste at least 1 hour just by travelling.

If I go to g|Philippines, I wouldn't need a penny to get in. Making my way through Paseo, I turned left and went to Asia Institute of Management where the event will take place. Besides, I need a new experience and learn new things, that might be helpful to my work, too. But even before reaching PBCom, rain started to pour, which made things worse. I needed to decided in the midst of downpour, my shoes were now soaked. And upon reaching De La Rosa St, I turned left and headed to AIM.


Popular Posts