The Jeepney Chronicles: 08.14.12

Out of the blue, the passenger seated opposite of me threw something at outside the vehicle (must be a tissue paper or gum wrapper). If I can only print out the image I've seen from the woman seated beside her- she flashed a facial expression that shows a mixed of shock, disgust and annoyance. It's just priceless.

I also condemn the act, but I don't have enough balls to tell/show it to people and instead, when faced in such situation, I try my best to remain poker-faced because at the back of my mind, I don't want to get in trouble.

Hindi ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong bastos, walang modo, whatever adjective applies to them. Ano lang ba yung hawakan/i-bag/ibulsa mo muna yung kalat at itapon pag may nakitang basurahan. Geez, this is why we can't have nice things.


I wish I'm as gutsy as that kid.

Popular Posts