Missing Maroon 5 the Third Time

It's Maroon 5's third time to be performing in the Philippines, yet I still won't get to see them, or at least meet Adam.

I remember the first concert they had in Manila, I was still in Baguio, I so want to go, but being a student, I had no money. I used to tell my friends, if I ever get the chance to watch them perform, I'd do a fantasy of mine, that is to throw my bra into the band while performing. It's gross I know, but I really wanted to do that. You see Adam Levine is my ultimate celebrity dreamboat back in college.

Last year, they had another concert, I was already earning my own money, but I chose not to see them. I don't know. Maybe I chose to spend for my travels, for 2011 was the year I didn't care if I had no money in the bank, I just wanted to travel.

So this year, I was thrilled when I learned they're coming back to the Philippines. Earlier this year, I've seen two of my favorite bands- Hanson and Backstreet Boys- and I'm willing to spend a fortune just so I can see them perform right before my eyes. But tickets sold like hotcakes and in a blink, there wasn't any left for me and my friend- well, at least at the seats we wanted. When I experienced watching at the VIP section, I seem to want to watch everything from that distance. Because everything's so real, abot-kamay ba.

Tomorrow, Adam Levine and his bandmates will perform their hits, including my anthem, She Will Be Loved, and I won't be there. I keep telling a friend, I really wanna go so I can finally fulfill my fantasy. So far, sa Maroon 5 ko lang gustong gawin yun. I, myself, find it gross, but I just wanna get it over with. Who knows, maybe I'll have enough guts to do so.  Okay, maybe not. But still I badly want to see Adam Levine, who is listed #2 on my baby daddy list. :p

Popular Posts