The Cab Live in Manila


I was able to catch The Cab's final show at Glorietta last night, thanks to Mara. Although she wasn't really happy because she supposedly got a meet and greet stub, but turned out it was only for the band's mini-concert. It was on my advantage because I prefer watching live performances rather than merely meeting the band. Bonus na lang yun pag nakuha ako sa meet and greet. On the other hand, Mara is more on meeting the members of the bands. Well, to each his own.

I found myself in the middle of hundreds of excited and screaming tweens. I swear everytime I go to an Ayala Malls sponsored mini-concerts, I feel so old, because most of the time, I'm not really familiar with the bands or if I am, I only know a couple of songs and that's it. Unlike the teen-dominated crowds that sing along to every single song.

I am familiar with The Cab because they've been to the Philippines last summer, and their songs are often played on the radio. I actually like some of their songs from their Symphony Soldier album.

Alex DeLeon

This teenyboppers crowd sang and jumped and screamed and took a lot of photos as the band performed their hits.

This is how concerts in the Philippines looks like nowadays.

At heto, wala talaga akong sinabi sa mga bagets. That blue thing na nakasabit sa mike stand ay bra, na may sulat. Wild!

Alex Marshall
Hirap kunan ng litrato si Joey, ang gulo. :p
Alex' voices sounded different though, parang namamaos.


And this was the envy of many that night. Yes, she got a hug hugged and kissed all four of them, except the drummer, di niya pinuntahan, nag-airdrum lang siya.


Cutiy Joey Thunder

Popular Posts