Things Get A Little Bit Weird Sometimes


I think destiny just played a joke on me.

I'm feeling all weird this afternoon. I blame spending hours on Facebook, looking into my friends pages and finding out they're all leading a nice life. I felt bad about myself...again.

Everyone seems to be successful and happy and all, and here I am, stuck in a pathetic life. And I can't figure why I can't figure a way out of this situation.

Perhaps I was sad, but not sad sad, because normally, when I'm sad, I listen to super-emo songs. For a couple of hours now, I am listening to The Strokes and somehow it helped make me feel better.

Anyway, on my way home, I saw a couple that looked so much like two of my co-workers. I kept stealing glances at them until they got off the vehicle. I thought it's the universe's way of making me (somehow) happy. :)

Popular Posts