Pizza & Pasta Overload

The other day, I had to go to MOA early because my friends and I we're eating at The Old Spaghetti House all-you-can-eat pizza and pasta, baby!

As usual, the person I was meeting up with was late. I killed time watching the intro program at Bazooka Rocks meet and greet, with Bogart (the Explorer) as host. When I got bored watching them conyo kids battle for m&g passes, I went outside the mall and spent some time people watching.

I hate having to wait for people that doesn't show up on time but I didn't want it to ruin my day either. After half an hour, I went bookstore-hopping. Good thing my friends arrived before I even shell out money for books. I still got a stash of reads at home.




I loved their pizza more than the pasta, but we I did ate a lot. I'm still the pasta-eating champ. LOL Like it's something to be proud of, glutton.

After pigging out, we went back to the Bazooka Rocks event because we're hoping to see Taylor Momsen, but 30 minutes before 6, her band The Pretty Reckless is still nowhere in sight, and we had to go to the Arena already.


Popular Posts