Tid Tad Tatted Tattered

I've always wanted to use as status the line: Napakasakit, Kuya Eddie. Guess now is the perfect time to do so.

"Di nako uulit." "Bakit ko ba to ginagawa sa sarili ko?" These were my first words once I came out of P&P Tattoo. Yes, I got inked again.


I was supposed to get two tattoos, but due to Karen's suggestion, I did not get the other one. So I had a silhouette of a cat tatted on my side, just under my other tattoo. It was plain & simple, walang thrill as my friend says. She kinds expected I would get an elaborate and colored one, but nah, I do not have a design that I like yet.

Initially, I wanted my Aries tattoo converted into a sparrow, but we couldn't come up with the design that I like, so I just left it as it is, for now. Anyway, I can always have it inked once I made a design that I really like.

When I got a side tattoo couple of years ago, I know it was painful, but I am sure it's more painful this time. Damn, never underestimate the power of ----. Thank goodness, it didn't take long. When it was all over, I kinds thought, if I made the design smaller, there would've been lesser pain. But it's done.

For someone like me that has a huge commitment problem, I don't know why I'm still getting a tattoo.

It really hurt so bad I had to pig out after. Until now I'm still eating a cake. I deserve it.

Popular Posts