Why I'm Single #14


Few months back, my friend M posted this photo over at Facebook. It gathered several likes and comments from my friends --some nice, and some uhm, I dunno. I wasn't aware this photo exists, until I saw it posted on my wall. My initial reaction was to delete it because I'm not comfortable about people commenting on the way I dress up, now. Pero nahiya naman ako kay M. Ang dinelete ko na lang ay yung original photo posted on my wall (with the caption, "why don't you have a boyfriend yet?") because my dear friends are commenting on how huge my legs are. Not denying it. :p

So anyway, I had to use it as my profile photo for Facebook because I like the effect of the different colours when it's in thumbnail. I thought nobody's gonna notice it anyway, but in a matter of hours, I received these comments:


Ladies and gentlemen, my pimp high school friends. See this is what I have to deal with everytime I hang with them. All of them had boyfriends and girlfriends and I was the lone single person in the group that's why.

It's the same when I am with my college friends. They even ask me in the face why can't I have a boyfriend. And all the time, I would be like, I don't know guys, people just don't find me attractive enough. And I'm too smart and cool. :p

I have to deal with the matter at work, as well, where I had to be linked to random people, because my friend said she likes for me to hook up with somebody already. At lunch today, I said, "Oo nga, mag-e-end of the world na."

Popular Posts