New Reads from the NBS Warehouse Sale!


I accompanied Mara to Gilmore to look for external HDs. The stuff we're looking for was out of stock so we left immediately. It was still early so I asked Mara if she wants to come and check out this warehouse sale at National Bookstore in Quezon Avenue.

When we got there, it seemed that the good books were already gone on the first two days of the sale. Still, I looked around for reads that I might like. I thought everything's on sale, so I was taking lots of books while I was moving from shelf to shelf. It was already at the counter when I learned that the ones from the shelves are not on sale. Why don't I try to read signages sometimes. Syempre, I bought only the discounted items, except for one. Lots of the good books were already I got all those books P844. It's still expensive I think. That amount could get me more books from Booksale.

Popular Posts