Package from China

Yesterday, I was having lunch when all of a sudden, the HR called me. Initial reflex told me I did something wrong, and hopped out without excusing myself from the people I was with. When the HR told me I'll be needing an ID, I thought it might be a different thing after all.

Contrary to my initial thoughts, there's something nice that's waiting for me: a package from Yangzhou, China just arrived.

I love the packaging!
My colleagues teased that it could be something explicit (like sex toys) that's why I refuse to open it immediately. The truth is, I totally forgot about this. I have done business with some people and they informed me about this last week but I didn't expect they would send it so soon.

Anyway, here's the content of that package: a white and blue porcelain pen and metal bookmark.



How fancy that bookmark is. I hope I'll be more inspired to read now. I've got piles of books from last year and the other past years waiting to be read. 

Popular Posts